Home Care Solutions
Maryland Care Agency Limited
Meet Maryland Care Agency in the UK
Maryland Care provides professional, "tender loving" care and support for those who can no longer care for themselves. Our care assistants and support workers work in the homes of our clients. We also work around the schedules of our clients' families to maximize convenience and efficiency for everyone.
One of our core principles is that the rights of our clients are paramount to their well-being and to our success.
If you need home care services for yourself, or for a loved one, please contact us.
* To safely provide personal care and practical assistance for all clients, and to promote their well-being consistently and proactively.
* To ensure all clients’ needs are met with respect for their independence.
* To provide care while fully respecting and allowing for all clients’ religious practices, cultural / ethnic needs, traditions and lifestyle preferences.
* To respect the free will and human rights of clients—including their personal freedom, choices in daily living, dignity and self-respect, independence, and privacy.
* To provide consistent and reliable 24 hour service to all clients with a well-trained staff that meets the highest standards....and backup staffing, if and when required.
* To work smoothly and efficiently with other healthcare organizations and professionals when delivery of third-party medical help is desirable or necessary.
1. Personal care and help with bathing, toileting, dressing etc
2. Preparation of meals or snacks
4. Waking or sleep-in service
5. Live in
6. Dementia care service